Join now - be part of our community!

Please Help!!!

dewdropannet
Visitor

Please Help!!!

Bought sony vaio z , put a password as admin and now I can't get in. I DO REMEMBER my password but it is declined anyway... I am shocked and don't know what to do. I didn't use Vista before so I didn't know I could make a diskette for loading a password... First time I feel myself down after I bought a brand thing! Somewhat I think it's a problem of a laptop itself... Please help anybody!!!

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi dewdropannet,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

I have not tried this myself, so can't comment on it's effectiveness, but reading around it appears that Trinity Rescue Kit may help.. :thinking:

Use the following link to find out more: Trinity Rescue Kit

dewdropannet
Visitor

Hi dewdropannet,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

I have not tried this myself, so can't comment on it's effectiveness, but reading around it appears that Trinity Rescue Kit may help.. :thinking:

Use the following link to find out more: Trinity Rescue Kit

Oh, I couldn't find my own post, so it is late for me now...But thank you, Thalamus, anyway.
I had to downgrade Vista to XP with a CD that was along VAIO laptop, there were lack of 8 drivers. These laptops Z's series are made and sold only in Russia and it definitely are not provided with their own drivers! What my laptop is now-- it looks like Mercedez and goes like Zaporozhets! Sound is terrible! Camera even worse! About Wi-Fi and Blutooth or whatever it is called don't know yet, I expect further surprises. I am killed!!!

taryoun
Visitor

cambia pass.....

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I had to downgrade Vista to XP with a CD that was along VAIO laptop, there were lack of 8 drivers. These laptops Z's series are made and sold only in Russia and it definitely are not provided with their own drivers! What my laptop is now-- it looks like Mercedez and goes like Zaporozhets! Sound is terrible! Camera even worse! About Wi-Fi and Blutooth or whatever it is called don't know yet, I expect further surprises. I am killed!!!

Hi dewdropannet,

you're Vaio has a hidden HDD recovery partition so as long as it has not been deleted you should be able to recover your Vaio back to the original installed OS and programs just as it was when you first used your Vaio.

To do this Start your Vaio and when you see the Vaio logo screen press F10 repeatedly this normally would start the recovery process..