Join now - be part of our community!

DEBUG

profile.country.en_GB.title
CarlMichaelJwtt
Visitor

DEBUG

I would be obliged if someone help me get rid of a message ( DO YOU WANT TO DEBUG) I keep gatting mainly when I sign into Windows messenger. When I say yes I get a message(No debugger available)

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

You probably need to update your Java platform.

Try this: -
In IE click Tools -> Internet Options -> Advanced tab.
CHECK "Disable Script Debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable Script Debugging (Other)." UNCHECK "Display a notification about every script error."

CarlMichaelJwtt
Visitor

Many thanks for your help, I have done what you said and I will see how it goes on.
Carl

CarlMichaelJwtt
Visitor

Hi Blencogo, tried what said when I sign onto Windows Messenger I get the following message.
Internet Explorer Script Error Box
An error occured in script on this page
LINE 2
CHAR 30293
Error "a" is null)r not object Code 0
Do you wantto continuerunning scripts on this page
YES NO
no matter which I choose this message continues

hugpache
New

Hi Blencogo, tried what said when I sign onto Windows Messenger I get the following message.
Internet Explorer Script Error Box
An error occured in script on this page
LINE 2
CHAR 30293
Error "a" is null)r not object Code 0
Do you wantto continuerunning scripts on this page
YES NO
no matter which I choose this message continues

Is your Windows Messenger client set to show "Windows Live Today" after you sign in?

The following procedure applies to Windows Live Messenger 2009, I haven't got other versions installed so I can't be sure if the steps are the same:

You can go to

Tools

>

Options

, pick the

Sign In

tab and one of the tick boxes under

General

should say "Show Windows Live Today after I sign in to Messenger - untick that box

From my experience if the webpage displayed under Windows Live Today (which is handed by Internet Explorer) has an error that warning should come up so maybe disabling it will fix your problem.

I also know that the WLM main window has an advert on the bottom, don't know how it works but I think it's not a website, just a video, gif or a flash object.