Join now - be part of our community!

DAMAGED RECLAMATION SONY VAIO

profile.country.ES.title
cadavil
New

DAMAGED RECLAMATION SONY VAIO

Hello that so buys one laptop VAIO SONY model VGN-NS11M/S. the 22/12/2008 in one tend authorized located in the airport of frankfurt Germany of name CAPTAIN INTERNATIONAL BV I telephone +496969058066, fax +496969020410 http:www.capi.com. As I said previously it buys it in the airport and already were mounted in the airplane and from return to my country that encendi she comenzo to unload all the package of programs that brings. Once decargados these programs abri MY PC I gave properties and I remain hoisted and then the battery I finish and I extinguish myself. To the date that I do east reclamation I have not been able to work with her says error. it wanted to know since I do so that me they review it and they say to me where I can take it here in Venezuela OR LIKE MAKING TO TAKE IT since it has 2 years of guarantee but Sony it does not cover that guarantee here, I have called to vaio Sony in latinoamrerica and they said to me that tapeworm that to take it MY QUESTION IS AS I TAKE IT IF the SCREEN SAYS NOT OBTAINS the OPERATING SYSTEM. thanks my email is cadl40@hotmai.com

0 REPLIES 0