Join now - be part of our community!

Screen Not Responding Properly While Charging

SOLVED
Kara28M
Visitor

Screen Not Responding Properly While Charging

I have this issue from the very start, I'm using the charger that came with it. I also downloaded the latest update for this phone. Still it's not responding properly whenever i am charging it. I tried opening it in safe mode, still the sameee!! Help plsss
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

@Kara28M: the thing is the wallmount charger draws more voltage/power from the outlet  this might cause some unwanted effects like screen sensitivity issues. when you charge via usb, the power is lesser so there isn't any "interference"

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

do you charge thru wallmount adapter? does it happen when you charge it thru usb?

Kara28M
Visitor

Yes, haven't tried thru usb tho!
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

@Kara28M: the thing is the wallmount charger draws more voltage/power from the outlet  this might cause some unwanted effects like screen sensitivity issues. when you charge via usb, the power is lesser so there isn't any "interference"

Kara28M
Visitor

Thanks!! I tried charging it using the usb cable plugged it into a laptop/powerbank it worked fine! So just a question is this normal for my charger to be like that? I tried different wall jack and extensions, all gave me same results, could this be a defect with the charger orrr is it just normal?
Roadrunny76
Enthusiast

It is not normal! Never had a phone doing that, Sony or other brand, and my XA works properly irrespective of means of charging.