Join now - be part of our community!

Win BD-DVD for Vaio FW21Z

christar
Visitor

Win BD-DVD for Vaio FW21Z

Hello all,
I am facing an issue when I play a BD with WIN BD-DVD and connected to TV through HDMI. The win BD stops plays the movie. I can see on the TV everything else, except a movie form a BD.

Does anybode have any idea what is the problem?

Thsnk you in advance

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi christar and welcome to Club Vaio.

All I can suggest is that you check you have the latest version of WinDVD BD installed - it should be WinDVD BD - 8.0 - 8.0.9.670_2.

:wink:

christar
Visitor

All I can suggest is that you check you have the latest version of WinDVD BD installed - it should be WinDVD BD - 8.0 - 8.0.9.670_2.

Thanks for your advice
What I can see from the About section of the Win DVD the verison is as follows:
B09.670C37.68533.0000DTI000

I believe that this is a restriction from the WinDVD in order not to transfer the movies to TV or a projector. Is that right?

christar
Visitor

I did download the update for winDVD for the version you mentioned. Still have the same message when the movie begins " The display environment you selected does not support Pricontent display" or something similar...
Any other ideas??

Thanks in advance

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

You can only run a Blu-Ray movie on ONE screen. Try pressing Fn + F7 to toggle to the TV only.