Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FZ21M guys need some help please,

Shay6anUSA
Visitor

VGN-FZ21M guys need some help please,

hi every one and thanks for trying to help in advance i have a vgn-fz21m ... my problem is i don't have a recovery CD for my laptop because i was stupid for not making one once i got the laptop any ways spoke to Sony and all i keep getting the run around thing so am asking you guys or any one in here who is willing to make an English recovery CD/DVD or make an ISO of it and i can download it some where that will be great and ill be real great full to any one who can help .. if am not suppose to ask for anything like that on here am sorry in advance PM me or replay to this post thank you.

11 REPLIES 11
Shay6anUSA
Visitor

ok for some reason what every i posted was not posted AM pissed now lol i spent like 30 mIN or so doing it ! any ways long story short am scrowed they wont help me all i get is sorry we cant help ya even if i did get a new key boot language is in germane so they will send it to me in German so their is not point in getting it any ways sony is not helping not protecting and all you hear from their customer service is AM sorry sir sorry sir no sir sorry !!

i just remembered 1 more thing even though they have my Serial number and all why did he ask me if my boot language was in English or a different language ?? i thought they knew stuff like that right ?

profile.country.en_GB.title
@5528097000005097
Visitor

Would you consider using a Linux based OS like Ubuntu or Kubuntu?
It's free, just download, burn image to CD and install.
It's also far less prone to attack than Windows and everything can be installed, free of charge, as and when you need it.
Ok, if you've been using Windows for years, it can seem a bit complex at first, but you soon get used to it.