Join now - be part of our community!

VGN-FW11M Problem

mohidr
Visitor

VGN-FW11M Problem

Hello everybody,

I bought a vaio VGN-FW11M more than two weeks ago and since that time i am not able to use it in proper way.

The Pc freeze without any reason even when i do simple job on it like reading a document.
All my work is on the internet, the internet explorer stops working without any reason while i am donig my job which causes many types of troubles especially when i am working on servers.
In addition the Internet explorer crashs when i open many tabs at the same time.

I have been working on Toshiba more than 5 years now and i did not face any of these problem.

I soppuse that the softwares added sould be compatible and fully tested but i found ,forexemple, theat the windows live version installed is not working probely and i needed to unistall it and install a fresh version, i am afread that the probelm of my pc is cause by another software.

I reloaded the hole system and the problem is still exists, i tried to uninstall the programs added by sony to figure out which program is causing this issue but it will take me long time , i dont have that time. I still have almost one week to refund my money or chnage to another brand.

Anyone here knows if the problem is from the Vaio itself or from a software installed on it ???

I really need an answer because i have to decide what to do with before the next friday.

Thx

2 REPLIES 2
greenbie
Visitor

hi,
I have a FW21Z and I found out that whenever you access the webcam ( built in or other) explorer crashes. maybe that has anything to do with your problem too?

mohidr
Visitor

hi,
I have a FW21Z and I found out that whenever you access the webcam ( built in or other) explorer crashes. maybe that has anything to do with your problem too?

Hello,

Well in my case it crashes for any reason.

i unistalled all softwares installed by sony and this helped me a lot especially about opening many tabs at the same time which means that one of the softwares is not compatible with another one.

try this solution for your problem and tell me if it was helpful.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=fb1634cb&sliceId=1