Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio sucks?

mirch
Visitor

Vaio sucks?

I buy Sony Vaio VGN-FW11L...i think that is a quality...but i made a mistake

When i buy was only one particion & a lot of "not need" program's (and not a single CD whit Vaio). I formate and reload Vista...after this troble beginn...

...i load all drivers from sony support page...WLAN don't work and in management manager show me unknown device (Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919). I try other chipsets from intel and still show me unknown device. I download WLAN drivers from Intel and don't work.

When i wanna register for support and want get a recovery disk...i cannot create @ simbol in email window :slight_frown:

i try several times to format and reload vista and try all drivers i can find

hotkeys don't work, bios is limited, recovery disk you must pay...

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.pt_PT.title
luisarn
Explorer

I buy Sony Vaio VGN-FW11L...i think that is a quality...but i made a mistake

When i buy was only one particion & a lot of "not need" program's (and not a single CD whit Vaio). I formate and reload Vista...after this troble beginn...

...i load all drivers from sony support page...WLAN don't work and in management manager show me unknown device (Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919). I try other chipsets from intel and still show me unknown device. I download WLAN drivers from Intel and don't work.

When i wanna register for support and want get a recovery disk...i cannot create @ simbol in email window :slight_frown:

i try several times to format and reload vista and try all drivers i can find

hotkeys don't work, bios is limited, recovery disk you must pay...

Hi, try reboot the machine and when the VAIO logo appears press several times F10.
You might be able to get to the hidden recovery partition.
Then you just need to follow the on-screen instructions to restore your VAIO as factory default configuration.

P.S.: VAIO is good :slight_smile: