Join now - be part of our community!

Starting Vaio Club

profile.country.IE.title
patobrie9
Explorer

Starting Vaio Club

When I start up I get the Vaio club box but it is blank!! I have updated everything but still the same.

In addition I am trying to use office 2000 and it keeps looking for the WAB dll in Outlook and will not run,do I need different drivers for this or what.
Thanks

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi pajo100,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

When I start up I get the Vaio club box but it is blank!! I have updated everything but still the same.

Do You mean My Club VAIO.?

If it autoruns and displays a white box on startup then the following should stop it..

To stop My Club Vaio.exe from starting Click Start , click All Programs , click Accessories, click System Tools then click Task Scheduler..

Click Continue on the User Account Control window.

In task scheduler window you should see three sections, Overview of Task Scheduler, then below this Task Status and finally at the bottom Active tasks..

In task scheduler go to the bottom section of the centre column (called active tasks)

Double click LaunchMCV and in the new window, on the right hand column, select either delete or disable...

In addition I am trying to use office 2000 and it keeps looking for the WAB dll in Outlook and will not run,do I need different drivers for this or what.

There appears to be solution, on another forum, that may resolve this, use the following link to view: WAB DLL problem in Outlook 2000 on Vista