Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with eSupport website

adrian_nicholl
Visitor

Problem with eSupport website

I have now had my details sent so many times, it keeps telling me the login name is incorrect when its copied and pasted from the email sont send me.

There is no email to contact eSupport to inform them of the problem. Whats up with this can anyone know?

My laptop hard disk has bad sectors and it cause the laptop to crash. I then have to select recovery and allow almost 6 hours for the recovery console to boot in. Then i can restore. It is a serious issue though as i cannot stop going to a bad sector and causing the crash :devil:

I am very angry at sony, i have friends with other makes of laptop half the price of mine and they have had theirs working for longer than a year. Mine is under a year and is destroyed!!

And now i cannot even access this amazing eSupport site due to their database saying my name is not there when an email from them says it is.

My vaio was great until now. Now it stinks and each day ticks by when my warranty creeps nearer.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

If you are having problems registering for eSupport it is best to phone Sony Support on the number: -

0870 240 2408

Or use the advice on this page: -

http://support.vaio.sony.co.uk/contacts/contacts.asp?site=voe_en_GB_cons

:wink: