Join now - be part of our community!

Lag with charging. Vaio VGN-NS11MR

SergeyKa
Visitor

Lag with charging. Vaio VGN-NS11MR

Hello !!! I want to ask u about one thing. May be its a not a trouble? But i want to know.
My battery is charging only 80%. But when I turn off and reconnection battery, and when laptop turn off battery is charging to 100%.

Plz help me :slight_smile:

Cheers !

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Sergey Ka,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

Some Vaio models have a Battery Care Function this usually stops charging at approximately 80%..

I'm not sure if your Vaio model has this function but you may find Battery Care Function by going to Start, then clicking on VAIO Control Center, followed by System Information, then VAIO Status Monitor, then Power/Performance Settings finally Battery Care Function.. :thinking:

If you can not find the battery function on your Vaio and your still concerned then it would probably be best to contact Sony Vaio support, you can do this either by phone or via e-Support, use the following link to find the contact details: Sony Vaio Support

SergeyKa
Visitor

WOW ! :slight_smile: Thanks u !

I have this function. I am afraid that this notebook problem. :slight_smile:

Thx for help.

I really like this laptop. It was my dream, to have a sony notebook. Once prroblem, no drivers for windows XP ((( Some software, witch i need for my work, didnt work ak Vista. Its a once problem :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome.. :slight_smile: