Join now - be part of our community!

Information needed!

squall_10
Explorer

Information needed!

Hey there,

Just bought my very first Sony Laptop and the experience is much better than most that i have used in the past. One bit of information needed though, if anyone can answer this question.

I bought the AW series of VAIO from PC world and was surprised to have received the colour of Titanium Grey even though the picture on the website is showing the model as jet black (which would have been preferred. I called PC world and got assured that this is the only colour this laptop comes in.

I am just wondering if this is the case or have i been fobbed off?

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Squall10,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

The cover colours are different depending on model, as far as I can see they are as follows..

VGN-AW11M/H is Titanium Grey

VGN-AW11S/B is Black

VGN-AW11XU/Q is Piano Black

VGN-AW11Z/B is Black

Therefore I guess yo have purchased a VGN-AW11M/H, if not then let us know what model you have.?

squall_10
Explorer

Hey there,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah i bought the AW11M/H model, shame that it doesn't come in black though. May have to think about getting the one up from this one then as not a fan of the Titanium Grey to be honest...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Yeah i bought the AW11M/H model, shame that it doesn't come in black though.

As you thought that the AW model that you purchased was black have you checked that PC world have displayed the correct AW model as a AW11M/H ... :thinking: