Join now - be part of our community!

standby time shown is way less than expected...

SOLVED
aniketushetty
Visitor

standby time shown is way less than expected...

I bought my zperia z a week ago.

my problem is that even after i charged my cell to 100 percent,

the max standby time shown is 19 hours as opposed to 4 days 17 hours.

even when

the stamina mode is on.

wifi ,bluetooth, nfc are switched off.

mcfree software is switched off (forced stop).

even when i had the battery test done it shows that there is nothing wrong with the battery .

please suggest some remedy for this problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheEntelexia
Explorer

I had a similar problem yesterday and followed some advice I found on another page of this discussion. You have to find 'Eco_Mode_Controller" in your Settings-Apps-All menu and scroll down, Force Stop the app, Clear Data, and then Restart the phone. Wait 30seconds after turning the phone off, turn it back on and it should be functioning properly Slightly_smiling_Face

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TheEntelexia
Explorer

I had a similar problem yesterday and followed some advice I found on another page of this discussion. You have to find 'Eco_Mode_Controller" in your Settings-Apps-All menu and scroll down, Force Stop the app, Clear Data, and then Restart the phone. Wait 30seconds after turning the phone off, turn it back on and it should be functioning properly Slightly_smiling_Face

quickblackdog
Visitor

This worked for me too. Make sure you force stop before clear data.

dhfang
Visitor

My battery life is only 10 hours and after i on the stamina mode, it only increase to 11 hours. Please help me! BTW, how do u force stop the app? where on the screen do you press and where to clear data?

quickblackdog
Visitor

Settings-Apps-All then scroll down and select Eco_Mode_Controller then force stop and clear data, restart phone.

daz1
Visitor

You can go to

Settings > Apps > Running

you can force stop an app there.

As for the "Stamina Mode Display" i am having that problem too. Will keep you updated if I have found the solution

TheEntelexia
Explorer

Sounds like your experiencing the same problem as many new Xperia Z users. To solve the issue I went to Settings - Apps - Swipe Across to All - Scroll down to find 'Eco Mode Controller' - Open the App - You will see two options at the very top 'Force Stop' and 'Disable' - Press 'Force Stop' - You should be able to see 'Clear Data' beneath a set of numbers - Press that and then press Home - Turn off the phone - Wait 10 seconds - Turn on the phone and see if your problem has been eliviated.