Join now - be part of our community!

phone call

Trashm
Visitor

phone call

In a really long call my Z5 will just hang up on its own. Does any one if it suppose to just hang up after a period of time and can I change that some where in a setting? 

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

Hello @Trashm;

I have no knowledge of any setting to set a call time limit in a Z5.

Have you contacted your network operator to know if you have any limit in call duration.

NigelC58
New

I have this same issue with my XA1, calls cut of after 29m50s.

My network provider says they do not control this, but I cannot find anything in settigs on the phone.

Can/does the phone control this, or do I need to shout at my service provider?

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Hi,

There are no settings on the phone to control the call duration and I believe that sometimes if the call reached to 1 hour it disconnects as a precaution if you just forgot to hang up and i think that's from the network operator side.

If the call cut off after 30 min aprox., try the steps in this link on the phone app, they might help

profile.country.GB.title
Tizer1

If your network provider is Vodafone and your phone has the Google Dialler then Vodafone have a problem with that Dialler that cuts the call off just before 1 hour. It also affects Pixel phones and Vodafone have not been able to come up with a solution to the problem. 

profile.country.GB.title
EMS_MO72
Community Team

Yes, I agree with @Tizer1

I believe if you tried to make a call with a different SIM card than Vodafone, you won't face the same issue.