Join now - be part of our community!

Pre-order issue

SOLVED
azzido
Enthusiast

Pre-order issue

Hello, 
can someone please forward this information to Sony internally? 

The way pre-orders for XZ are organized (at least in my contry - Poland) is bad. 
First of all there was an information I will need to pay for the phone within 3 days, otherwise my pre-order will be cancelled. 
I should get payments information, but this did not happen, I still do not know the account number and all the details to make a payment... I tried to e-mail Sony's eShop (the company responsible for organizing pre-orders) several times,but each time I am getting "e-mail delivery failed" error when I am trying to send an e-mail to the below address:

XZ e-mail.JPG

Other than that, I noticed that part of the information like "Main status" and "Description" as well as "Products" listed above are in english instead of polish. 
It may not be a problem for me, but for many people from my country for sure it will be: 

XZ status.JPG

Still,
support-pl@estore.sonymobile.com

address is not working.

I hope that Sony's sales and pre-orders will be organized in more professional ways. 
Thank you,

11 REPLIES 11
Christofer
Champion

Well I'm glad to hear that you were able to get a hold of the device in the end, one way or another, and I hope that you'll enjoy using it. I appreciate that you provided your honest opinion and I will forward all of your feedback.

azzido
Enthusiast

Thank you Chris.