Join now - be part of our community!

Vaio Touch Sensitive Buttons

GaryLewis
Visitor

Vaio Touch Sensitive Buttons

Hi there, this is my first post so bear with me, but my touch sensitive buttons that control the sound controls and the play, next track, or previuos track on my VGN CS13G, 3 month old laptop, have stopped working. I am wondering if anyone else has had this similar problem or if i need to maybe just replace the driver and give that a go? But I wouldnt know what the driver would be named nor where I could find it. I have not messed around with any settings, it really did just stop working for, apparently, no reason at all.
Thanks for your input!!
Gary

1 REPLY 1
hugpache
New

Hi there, this is my first post so bear with me, but my touch sensitive buttons that control the sound controls and the play, next track, or previuos track on my VGN CS13G, 3 month old laptop, have stopped working. I am wondering if anyone else has had this similar problem or if i need to maybe just replace the driver and give that a go? But I wouldnt know what the driver would be named nor where I could find it. I have not messed around with any settings, it really did just stop working for, apparently, no reason at all.
Thanks for your input!!
Gary

Hello Gary,

I got a VAIO CS as well and from my knowledge the driver that handles the touch sensitive buttons is the Synaptics Touchpad driver, the one that's also used for the touchpad.
I would have a go at reinstalling that driver if I were you :slight_smile:

Good luck!

Hugo