Join now - be part of our community!

SONY VAIO DAMAGED

profile.country.ES.title
cadavil
New

SONY VAIO DAMAGED

SONY VAIO DAMAGED

Hello that so my name is Carlos Alberto Davila Lopez, it buys one laptop VAIO SONY model VGN-NS11M/S. the 22/12/2008 in one tend authorized located in the airport of frankfurt Germany of name CAPI INTERNATIONAL BV telephone +496969058066, fax +496969020410 http:www.capi.com.

As I said previously it buys it in the airport and already were mounted in the airplane and from return to my country that I ignited it, she began to unload all the package of programs that brings. Once unloaded these programs I opened “MY PC” I gave properties AND I REMAIN HOISTED and at that right moment the battery I finish and I extinguish myself.

To the date that I do east reclamation I have not been able to work with her the screen remains black calls to Sony Vaio for Latin America and they gave the following instructions me: TO EXTINGUISH THE PC TO CLEAR THE BATTERY AND THE POWER SUPPLY TO HIM AC, AS SOON AS IT PRESSED THE KEY OF IGNITION BY TWENTY SECONDS. ONE YOU SEE MADE THIS SAID TO ME THAT IT PUT THE FEEDING TO HIM AC BUT WITHOUT BATTERIES, AS SOON AS IT IGNITED IT IMMEDIATELY AND THAT IT GAVE to the F10 KEY…. THUS I DID IT UNTIL WHICH : “WINDOWS IS LOADING YOU CASE OUT” AND SOON : “RECOVERY TOOLS PLOWS BEING LAUNCHED PLEASE WAIT”. AND AFTER WAITING FOR A TIME “WINDOWS THERE ARE ENCOUNTERED TO PROBLEM COMMUNICATIN WITH TO DEVICE CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER” it wanted to know since I do so that me they review it OR LIKE MAKING TO TAKE IT since it has 2 years of guarantee but Sony in my Venezuela country it does not cover that guarantee here, thanks my email is cadl40@hotmai.com

0 REPLIES 0