Join now - be part of our community!

MyClubVaio

andrew.moss
Visitor

MyClubVaio

The application doesn't seem to come pre-installed with the VGC-LN1M model so I was wondering whether there's somewhere I can download it from?

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andrew.moss,

welcome to Club VAIO.. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately My Club VAIO is not available to download.. :slight_frown:

What exactly do you require My Club VAIO for, as it's basicly only displays a selection of shortcuts.. :thinking:

andrew.moss
Visitor

No particular reason. I was just wondering more than anything if every VGC-LN1M model comes without it.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andrew.moss,

normally MyclubVaio.exe is located in C:\ProgramData\Sony.. :thinking:

andrew.moss
Visitor

Okay, I went to that folder which was called 'MyClubVaio'. However, when I clicked on it all that was in the folder was a notepad document which had an error report when I tried to download the patch for MyClubVaio. So where is the applicaton?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi andrew.moss,

If My Club Vaio is meant to be pre-installed on your Vaio, I'm guessing it should be, then the only way to install it is to run the Vaio recovery utility and restore your Vaio back to the original factory settings.. :slight_frown:

But if your Vaio is working OK then to be honest I wouldn't bother recovering just for the My Club Vaio portal.. :wink:

If you decide to do this make sure you back up all your important data first..

andrew.moss
Visitor

Also the Sony Vaio Camera software is missing. The one where you can capture and record with the webcam. It's on my laptop but not on here which is strange - I thought it was a standard thing.