Join now - be part of our community!

IT ALERTS ALERTS SONY IS A SWINDLE

profile.country.ES.title
cadavil
New

IT ALERTS ALERTS SONY IS A SWINDLE

TRADUCCTION FOR GOOGLE
Hello friends I have decided to extend my denunciation before you with the purpose from which they take its forecasts… Vaio buys a Sony vgn ns 11 in the international airport of Frankfurt Germany, day 22 of December of the 2008. I already ignited it mounted in the airplane she began to unload all its programs once finalized I gave properties of my PC to review the capacity of starting and memory and this I remain hoisted…. however from that moment it has to date not wanted to start takes it to authorized Sony agent in Venezuela and diagnosed that the hard disk here this bad one and had to be replaced they must as well ask for to the Sony of panama hat the disc of recoveri… ok… motivated to this I ask on the guarantee of the product that is of two 2 years but in Venezuela they say here to me that they do not cover that guarantee since the equipment buys it in Europe. Briefly the Sony of Europe nothing has to do here with Sony in America… that so… when he buys the product to them they did not inform to me on that situation since single she interested to them to sell the product to me. I have contacted to the agents of Sony in Europe but to this date I have not received not even an email of them… my questions are: first. the equipment buys it in an international airport “found me in I journey " did not have the authorized store Sony that sold the equipment to put me to as much on these limitations…. second being a this international airport Sony would not have to sell products with international guarantee… third so that Sony in Europe becomes of the fat Vista and does not assume its responsibility to cover this guarantee? I have already sent them ten 10 email and they have not responded to me…. quarter Sony is not international? fifth so that they swindled to me this way? to all those that read this message and wish to have but information I will give them so that on the matter they do not happen through this swindle… and if somebody knows like or that I must do so that Sony fulfills to me the guarantee I will thank for the advice or direction to him… the cost of repair of said vaio will be of 1,432 Bsf which is equal to 666 dollars American

0 REPLIES 0