Join now - be part of our community!

How to calibrate the sony ericsson elm?

SOLVED
Not applicable

How to calibrate the sony ericsson elm?

How can you calibrate the sony ericsson elm?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dr_Chris
Champion

In that case, take it to a service centre.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Dr_Chris
Champion

Calibrate it for what exactly?

Not applicable

In order for the mobile to know at what degrees it should be oriented to be landscape and to be portrait when it is auto rotate and when playing games with the use of the accelorometer for example racing games.

Because for example when playing racing games with the accelorometer, for the car to go in a straight direction the mobile needs to be tilted to the left and if I calibrate it i can make it go straight when the mobile is not tilted in any direction.

Not applicable

Sorry you cant calibrate it , just check accelometer in service menu.

Dr_Chris
Champion

Have you tried updating/re-installing the software or  a master reset?

Not applicable

yep updating or doing a master reset was the first things i did and i did them more than one time.

But i guess my mobile has quite a few faults because it cannot also read any memory card of any type because it always tells me memory card unavailable

Not applicable

I am right now trying to do something in the service menu but it doesn't let you modify things right? and he tells me that the memory card is not inserted while it is inserted

Dr_Chris
Champion

Take the memory card out, clean the contacts on the card and in the phone and try again.Failing that, format the card.With regards to this and with regards to the accelerometer issue, you can also try phone repair via PC suite and see if that helps.

Not applicable

I have also done all of that but no good result

Dr_Chris
Champion

In that case, take it to a service centre.