Join now - be part of our community!

Copy & Paste

SOLVED
Not applicable

Copy & Paste

Hallo

Is there anyway - especially a simple way - of copying info from an email or web page into say a calendar date or twitter for example? I have just up(?)graded from a windows based HTC phone and it was easy to highlight and copy any text... All help appreciated - thanks.

Jon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suze
Leader

I'm not expert but on browsing a web page if you go to the menu button (bottom left) and select more it gives you the option to select text.  Its then up to you what you go with it... I just opened calendar and long pressed on create new even and it gave you the option to paste.  Assume once its on the clip board you can paste it where you like?!

Couldn't find any kind of option for emails tho. Would let me copy from SMS in HancCent tho.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
suze
Leader

I'm not expert but on browsing a web page if you go to the menu button (bottom left) and select more it gives you the option to select text.  Its then up to you what you go with it... I just opened calendar and long pressed on create new even and it gave you the option to paste.  Assume once its on the clip board you can paste it where you like?!

Couldn't find any kind of option for emails tho. Would let me copy from SMS in HancCent tho.

Hope this helps.

Not applicable

Thank you Suze!