Join now - be part of our community!

Kd49x8309C

profile.country.GB.title
Cese30
Explorer

Kd49x8309C

Hi all hopefully some can help me with my issue,

Purchased this TV 6months ago and the the time of purchase I was informed that it would be HDR with a future update which was the main reason for purchase as it's mainly used for PS4 gaming.

Its not the case as this model will not supports HDR so as I have been Miss informed or lied to do I have any grounds to return the unit,

many thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

You need to speak to the retailer you purchased it from. 

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Cese30
Explorer

Thank you for your reply,I'll be going this evening but just wanted to check to see if anyone had the same experience and if they had a resolution.cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

This reply is probably too late - but in my honest 'opinion', if you have been mis-sold for any reason, then you have re-course for a refund or alternative solution that you are happy with.

Let us know how you get on, as im curious on the outcome of this.

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
Cese30
Explorer

Hi

to give an update,I went up last night and was informed by the salesman that he wouldn't of gave me that information when I was buying the unit as it was untrue and then asked me to prove that he did which obviously I can't as it was he's advice and I have no records of it.

very dissatisfied with the outcome for obvious reasons as now I have a TV which if I was giving the correct information at the time I wouldn't of bought.

Sadly I was either misinformed or lied to but the upshot is still the same.